Our primary objective is to fill the gap between existing resources and the needs of patients and their caregivers.
- Helping patients and their families escape feeling of isolation through comprehensive activity programs.
- Raise awareness of the importance of voluntary testing in high risk communities.
- Promote the necessity of blood donation in the Black community.
- Support research.
- Offer a relief system to the families.
Activities and services
- Symposium , references, listening and support.
- Blood collection in collaboration with Héma-Québec.
- Development and distribution of educational materials about the disease.
- Education and disease prevention in schools, churches and community centers.
- Family support.
- A family relief center to fight isolation
- Donation for high technology equipment for specialized treatments
- Scholarship programs
- Funding for clinical research